It's Christmas Eve. Hopefully, you are dunzo with your holiday shopping. Even so, you can still save some cash and pick up some items for yourself or someone else you will be seeing after the holidays are over and done with. The week's best beauty sales are also perfect for cashing in those gift cards you may have received as a present. If you happened to get some cold, hard cash as a gift during the holidays, there are plenty of products on which to spend it — RN!
The shopping cycle of deals, discounts, steals, and savings never ends, especially in the coming days.
There are several ace eyeshadow palettes offered on deal this week — from Too Faced to Urban Decay. You can never go wrong by scooping up eyeshadow collections from either brand. Both are known for their concepts and the quality of their formulas. There's also a universally wearable Bobbi Brown palette on which you can't snooze.
Also, indie brand Sugar Pill Cosmetics has marked its Twin Star makeup collection down to less than $40. It's the cutest thing you will see all week — legit.
Lip sets from BUXOM, Kylie Cosmetics, and BECCA x Chrissy Teigen are also discounted. Ultimately, you get more bang for your buck.
Oh, and wait 'til you see the millennial pink face brush set from Luxie that's less than $25. The tools are TDF — to die for.
Below are the 10 best beauty sales happening this week.
1. BECCA Glow Essentials Duo
2. Too Faced Then & Now Eyeshadow Palette
3. Urban Decay Elements Eyeshadow Palette
4. Kylie Cosmetics Sorta Sweet Lip Trio
5. Sugar Pill Little Twin Stars Makeup Collection
6. BUXOM Party All Night Lip Set
7. Bobbi Brown Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette
8. Ciate Patent Pout Lip Lacquer
9. BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Lip Icing Glow Gloss Kit
10. Luxie Face Complexion Set
Stay tuned for more of the best beauty sales next week since they change and update on the reg.